Eden Prairie Dentist Dr. Kevin Molldrem
In June 2004, I opened Molldrem Family Dentistry in Eden Prairie, Minnesota to provide the type of dental care for others as I would want for my own family. My team and I have extensive experience and training that allows us to care for the specific dental needs of you and your family.
To provide our patients with the highest quality of care, I participate in continued education courses. These studies focus on every aspect of a dental office from the latest technology to treatment options that are less invasive and time consuming. By actively participating in these courses, my team and I are able to deliver you honest dental care that you can trust.
Since 1999, I have provided family dental care to patients of all ages. My mission is to make a difference in my patient’s lives by helping them maintain a healthy, bright smile. As a dentist, I am dedicated to my work and look forward to having the opportunity to work closely with you and your family.
Outside of the practice, I enjoy spending time with my three daughters, Georgia, Francesca, and Addison and our two cats. A few activities we are passionate in are scuba diving, snowboarding, and wakesurfing.
Dr. Molldrem’s Education:
- Bachelor of Arts Degree Concordia College, Moorhead, MN. (1994)
- Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree, University of MN School of Dentistry. (1999) (Completed Curriculum six months early)
- Certified Invisalign Doctor Level I & II (Premier Provider)
- Current member of CEREC CAD-CAM continuum
- LVI Core I – Advanced Functional Restorative Dentistry
- LVI Core II – Advanced Adhesive Aesthetic Dentistry
- LVI Core III – Advanced Functional Aesthetics (less than 5% of dentists attain this)
- LVI Core IV – Advanced Occlusal and Restorative Principles (less than 5% of dentists are trained in TMJ therapy)
- IV Sedation Certified (less than 3% of dentists attain this)